THE MODERATELY TORTURED ARTIST BOOTCAMP
UNFORTUNATELY DOORS ARE NOW CLOSED TO THE BOOTCAMP.
IT WILL RE-OPEN AGAIN IN EARLY 2019.
This bootcamp was crafted with love for musicians, artists and creatives like you who are sick of leaving their art on the back-burner.
The makers who can't seem to find enough hours in the day to keep on top of their washing and dental appointments as well as creating incredible art and music.
Those of us who know we're letting our self doubt and the fear of being judged by others hold us back from what really light us up.
Do you feel like you're just going through the motions in your life and kinda missing the whole frickin' point?
Do you tell yourself day in and day out that you're going to smash that goal, make that art, master that skill some day?
Do you beat yourself up because every New Years Eve reminds you that you let another year slip by without following through?
Yep, me too. Welcome to the club.
But today is your lucky day because you have stumbled upon the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow my friend.
I've lived your story. I know what being stuck in that procrastination filled, lack lustre, not-good-enough loop feels like and have struggled to bust myself out time and time again.
But I've learned a lot along the way about what needs to be done to get it done - hence wanting to share what I've learned with you.
This is a resistance kicking, motivation building, time bending 4 week program that'll have you knee-deep in your creative element without your partner (or your puppy) complaining that you're never attentive enough.
Do you wanna...
- Feel like your life is adding to your creativity rather than draining the life out of it (vampire style)?
- Stop holding yourself back because of fear, self doubt or "what if's"?
- Have the time and energy to dedicate to your creative pursuits?
- Start a project and actually see it through (and then celebrate with your beverage of choice)?
- Feel like you can call yourself an artist without adding "Well, kinda" to the end of the sentence?
- Actually enjoy the process of creating rather than it being a slog?
Think back to your favourite super motivated goal setting moment. For some it might be New Year's Eve, for others it might be a milestone birthday.
You raise your glass, write down your big dreams and pat yourself on the back for a job well done.
Until months down the track when you find that magical list crumpled up in a drawer and realise you haven't really taken action on any of it.
Sure, you're up to date with Game of Thrones but you didn't record that EP, perform at that open mic or write that cabaret (oops, that might just be me).
More often than not we have the best intentions. We do wholeheartedly want to get better, to create something of value and to share it with the world but it's the work that's the challenge.
Motivation and passion ebb and flow. Procrastination seems to be the king of the castle. The crazy amounts of self doubt that litter your mind seem to make it impossible.
What if you could feel more juiced up and artistic in a month than you did in the whole of last year?
What if you knew how to set yourself up for success, combat self sabotage and still have fun with it?
What if you had a tribe of awesome-sauce artists who knew exactly how you felt cheering you on from the sidelines and keeping you accountable?
It'd be pretty life-changing huh?
Yeah sure Kim, but how do you intend on doing this?
What do I get exactly?
Fair question champ.
This bootcamp isn't for the faint-hearted. You'll be:
- Getting crystal clear clarity on what creative projects you want to do and what ones you feel you "should" do
- Analysing your habits around procrastination, distraction and sabotage and exploring ways to manage them
- Figuring out what your zone of genius is, how to get into the flow more often.
- Letting go of other people's "stories and beliefs" that aren't serving you
- Discovering what lights you up and what drains your energy and creating your day around the great stuff.
- Getting really honest about what truly matters to you and taking action on the stuff that doesn't.
There will be a live workshop session with me, video tutorials, audio downloads and LOTS of deep diving juicy questions to work through.
And the best part?
You'll be in the hot seat with other artists and musicians from around the world helping you out and sharing their discoveries and experiences so you'll never feel alone!
It's hard to make these kind of changes by ourselves but much easier with others.
You'll love having help choosing a project, figuring out how you'll measure your progress and cheerleaders to keep you moving forward when you don't really feel like it.
WHAT HAVE OTHER SINGERS SAID ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCE IN THE BOOTCAMP?
Most of us feel so overwhelmed that we don't know how we could possibly fit another thing in. Our creative side gets shoved to the naughty corner while we priorities just about everything else because, y'know - reality.
Imagine how it would feel to...
- Let go of more things in your life that drain you.
- Start feeling like a pro rather than an amateur.
- Make creativity, space and play a higher priority.
- Understand your negative self talk and be able to move ahead because you've processed where it's come from.
- Feel like you're actually LIVING rather than existing on a Groundhog Day type loop.
You deserve more dude, you really do.
Hey, in case you don't know me, here's the run down.
Kimberley Smith, vocal coach at your service.
I've been singing for over 20 years and have had training in classical, musical theatre and contemporary music.
I am a passionate singing geek and love helping singers develop their best voice (without sucking their passion).
After I put my music on the back-burner and prioritised my corporate job for a few years, it has been my mission to get as many musicians out of their own way and pursuing the art that lights them up.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts on February 5th and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me in the first 7 days and I'll give you a full refund. That's how sure I am that this is going to ROCK. YOUR. WORLD. Cocky? Maybe. But honest? Absolutely.
This is The Moderately Tortured Artist Bootcamp.
Give your art the focus that it has been demanding of you for years and switch that niggly guilt for pride.